Baked Potato Soup Recipe
Christmas Movie Marathons, Big Cozy Blankets & a Big Bowl of Baked Potato Soup... what's not love?
If you're like us, you love cooking delicious, homemade meals but struggle with finding the balance between time spent in the kitchen and time spent enjoying those meals with family & friends!
With the holidays quickly approaching, quick & easy meals are key– especially with family coming into to town & holiday parties in full swing!
But don't think you have to give up flavor & fresh ingredients to save time!! With the help of The Houndstooth Prep System, you can keep preparing the same rich & flavorful meals without it becoming an all day affair!
So here's the deal...
- You can Cut & Measure fresh ingredients without putting the knife down to reach for the measuring cup!! I know, right?!?
- You can Chop, Slice & Dice faster because The Houndstooth tool will not only give you the ability to make precise cuts but also guard your fingers from getting nicked! See the tool in action in our video below.
- You can literally start using this system immediately!! It's that easy to use. But if you still need help, our Veggie-torials videos & countertop guide provide extra guidance along the way
Ok, ready to get started? Baked Potato Soup coming right up.
- 3 Russet Potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of Celery, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup of Carrots, diced (optional)
- 6 Slices of Bacon, diced
- 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional Garnishes: Green Onions thinly sliced, Bacon Bits, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add & fry bacon until crispy.>Transfer to plate, lined with paper towels, to soak up extra grease.
Add your onions, carrots, & celery to your skillet with the bacon fat & cook until the onions are translucent– stirring occasionally.
Turn heat to low & whisk in flour gradually. Continue stirring for about 2-3 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
Gradually add heavy whipping cream, stirring constantly for about 5-6 minutes.
Stir in potatoes & bring to a boil.>Reduce heat & simmer for about 15-20 minutes until tender (Potatoes should be soft; use a fork to test); stir occasionally.
Stir in shredded cheese & half of your bacon.
Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Get started with The Houndstooth Prep System today & Receive:
- The Houndstooth™ Prep Tool (choose from 6 colors!!)
- The Perfect Bite™ Cutting Board
- Veggie-torials Countertop Guide
- Victorinox 6" PRO Chef's Knife
A $155 value for only $99.95. Buy Now>
To Learn More Watch the Demo Video Below!